DehumidificationDo you want a healthy, dry home? If so, you’ve come to the right place. At Toledo Basement Repair, we strive to provide homeowners with the best basement and crawl space dehumidification systems available for their homes. Over 40% of the air you breathe on the 1st floor of your home comes from your basement or crawl space through a natural occurrence called stack-effect. If your basement or crawl space is not healthy, then your home is not healthy.
Choose our GrateProducts™ Dehumidification System for your basement or crawl space.
- Energy Star Listed Uses only 6.4 amps of electricity offering as much as $275 per year in energy savings compared to the conventional dehumidifier.
- Large Capacity This high capacity basement dehumidifier removes up to 110 pints of water per day.
- MERV-11 Filtration Standard MERV-11 filtration is 65% efficient and captures particles 1.0 microns in size resulting in effective filtration of most mold spores.
- Optional Ductability Attaching ductwork to the unit promotes air circulation throughout the basement, allowing for placement of the dehumidifier in a remote location such as the mechanical room.
- Time and time again, our dehumidifiers have proven to keep dry air circulating throughout your basement so you never have to worry about humid air or odors and humidity, and your home will feel cleaner than ever. Following each dehumidification
- system installation, you’ll also receive a full written warranty from our installers
Toledo Basement Repair‘s air filtration systems will help improve the air quality by combating the natural “stack effect” (the law of physics that says warm air rises) in the home thereby allowing your homes existing heating and air conditioning system to address the basement as well. Our air filtration system creates a much needed path of escape for the dirty basement air and introduces the existing clean, dry air from upstairs to replace that damp, polluted air. No additional heating or cooling ducts are necessary, this will assist the air in circulating throughout the entire home.The entire home will benefit from the increased air exchanges, creating a cleaner, healthier living environment you can see and feel!
Unfinished and finished basements both create risks for toxic exposure throughout the whole home. In an effort to make your home less toxic, it is important to control water leaks and water entry, from the basement into the rest of the house. Additionally, controlling mold is important as this toxin, more than any other, will place your family at greatest risk. The humidity and condensation in the basement is what most often creates a mold risk.
Fresh Air SystemsSince the house breathes from the bottom up, the last thing you want is to leave openings for outside air to come in and allow dirty air from the crawl space to enter your home, causing your family to breathe in dirt and mold particles, contributing to allergy symptoms and other health issues.
Most crawl spaces have been vented due to antiquated building codes. We now know that venting a crawl space creates big problems! It is absolutlely necessary to seal any vents or areas where outside air can enter in order to prevent potential health issues, mold, mildew, odors and other damage in your crawl space. By doing so, the sealed vents will not only keep outside air out but it will help with other elements such as insects, overly hot or cold temperatures, and keeping the moisture level down. Our patented vent covers are mechanically attached to form an airtight bond.